East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust provides a comprehensive Level 3 Sexual Health Service. We are here to both provide services direct to self-referring members of the public as well as to provide specialist support and referral to Local GPs, hospital and other healthcare professionals.
- GP Pathway for removal of Nexplanon Subdermal Implant (SDI) when unable to palpate or remove - HERE
- GP Pathway for Treatment and Referral for patients with Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia- HERE
- GP Psychosexual Therapy Referral Pathway- HERE
- HIV Acutely Unwell Pathway- HERE
- School Nurse Sexual Health Referral Pathway- HERE
- Assertive Outreach Service Referral Criteria & Referral Form – HERE
Please do not hesitate to contact Eastbourne or Hastings Sexual Health Service for further information or support.